CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New to this

I have enjoyed reading other people's blogs, but I didn't have one myself so I figured what the heck. Now, my sister did advise me that people don't really enjoy looking at your blog unless you have kids. I don't have any of those yet, but I'll give it a try anyway. It's okay sis, I know you were kidding. Well, the best thing about today was I had a volleyball game. I play volleyball on the school teacher team. We play against other schools near us. Our team has traditionally stunk to put it mildly. We lose just about every week, but it is my 3rd year playing and I absolutely love it. Today we actually played awesome and won the first game 30 - 28. But we somehow lost it the last two games and lost the series. Bummer! There's always next week!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Tiffany! I am so glad you have a blog now! It's okay that you don't have kids. I will read your blog anyway.

Sarah said...

You need to blog! I keep checking your page and nothing. It's disappointing.

Cheryl said...

Get with the program girl. It took me awhile but now I enjoy it.
Love Mom

Aubry said...

Hey Tiff-
I'm so glad you started a blog. I will check back often!

Alex said...

Hi Tiffany !
Greetings from The Conde's
You look wonderful !