CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Me at 9 months pregnant:)


Here I am in all my glory, just a week before my due date! Yeah I know my belly has gotten big, I get asked quite frequently if I am having twins, but it is just one: ) My family all made guesses on the baby's weight, the smallest guess was 8lbs 2 oz and the largest at 9lb 8 oz. Let's hope I am toward that lower end. I am due this Sunday but it is not looking good for me to have this baby by then. We will see I guess. I am thinking I will be back to school this next Monday to teach one more week and then the doctor said they would induce on Dec. 8th. That's Ryan's birthday, so that is what he is really praying for. I'll keep you updated and post some pictures once this little one is born. Who knows maybe once I am not working everyday I might actually keep up with this blog:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait til the little booger gets here! I'm guessing.....9 pounds on the button! I hope, for your sake, it's less.
Love ya
Take care
Jenny

Aubry said...

You look great! I hope she comes soon and is more around the eight pound mark. Her room looks very cute!

George and Karyn said...

You look so cute. I hope that you don't a nine pounder.

tiki_lady said...

I think she is definitely an 8 pounder! She probably will weigh 8lbs 10oz., LOL

But seriously, you look great!! That is all baby! Your face doesn't even look puffy, you know that pregnancy puffy look! You are doing good!

tiki_lady said...

I think I would love it if you named her Lily Christine! LOL, you know not that I'm partial to a name or anything!

Cheril Lunt said...

she is just so precious.. I know you havent' posted pics yet but i am just so happy she is finally here and all yours.. .CONGRATS she is absolutely beautiful... I love the room too.

Team C said...

I found you! HOw are you guys? What a cute preg picture. You seriously look so good! I would love to see a pic of that cute little Lilly

Anonymous said...

Loads!